OMS — Crane Suspended Vibratory Hammer SVR 200 NF in Egypt
OMS Crane Suspended Vibratory Hammer SVR 200 NF and its Power Pack PP 1536 is currently being worked in Portsaid in Egypt – the machine is used in difficult condition and approved its success in higher performance in reasonable time which is badly required for this kind of critical Project. In this project , it is needed to drive casing piles with diameter 2050 and total length 70 m divided by two.
Advantages of SVR 200 NF
- High performance,
- Strong in power which can drive heavy equipment successfully,
- High eccentric moment and vibration amplitude,
- Suitable for all different soil and working conditions,
- Performance of desired power settings and work tracking by the control system,
- Innovative structure adapting to fast developing technology,
- Time and cost saving,
- Powerful, reliable and long life.